Do you see this chubby little hand swiping some of my fudge? Right out of my photo shoot? Obviously he was loving Cinnamon Bear Fudge he couldn’t wait one more minute!
Those chubby little hands belong to my 7 year old who is not yet taking piano lessons. He doesn’t even have to pretend like he’s refined until next year. For the record, he’s all in on the butcher shop and bear trapping adventure! And loves to help in the kitchen when it includes snatching a piece of Cinnamon Bear Fudge!
Cinnamon Bear Fudge
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- dash salt
- 1 c. chopped cinnamon bears
- 1/4 c. crushed red hots
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick baking spray.
- Cut cinnamon bears into small pieces. I cut one bear into 8 pieces.
- In a 1 quart microwaveable bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add a dash of salt. Stir.
- Fold cinnamon bear pieces into fudge.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle crushed red hot candies on top of fudge. Press so the candies stick to the fudge.
- Chill until firm. Cut into pieces.
tried this recipe?
Make sure to share it with me! Leave a review or tag me on Instagram
Adapted from Eagle Brand
Get out. I thought I created this recipe! I LOVE chocolate covered cinnamon bears and can’t find them locally. So I started making them, but that seemed like too much work, so I made bark. And then I thought to add them into my favorite microwave fudge recipe and a winner was born! I ate the entire first batch and then had to make a second batch to share with my family- that’s no lie. It is so good!- great minds think alike!
Amy Engberson says
I think we could be BFF’s! There’s nothing quite like chocolate covered cinnamon bears, but who has time for that mess? Not me! Not you! They’re every bit as tasty in fudge without the hassle! One of my faves! Glad you love it as much as I do!
Andrew LOVES chocolate covered cinnamon bears! I’ll have to make this one for him!
Also… I just realized that your little man is now older than your oldest was when I started hanging out with you guys… that is so crazy to me! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and thanks for the recipe!
Amy Engberson says
Chelzey, I can’t believe so much time has passed since you were a weekly part of our lives! I huge, lifesaving, part of our lives! Andrew is going to love this fudge! We couldn’t stay out of it!