This Veggie Dip is so easy to make and is seriously addicting! That’s okay though because it’s a healthy ranch dip that’s packed with veggies! It’s my go-to quick and easy appetizer recipe!
Serve it with crackers, corn chips, or keep things gluten-free and keto and serve it with sliced bell peppers!
I could literally survive on dips and appetizers! They have a way of making any boring old day feel like a party!
Party it is!
This easy ranch dip is a no-bake, no-cook recipe. All there is to it is opening a few cans, dicing some veggies, adding herbs and ranch dressing, and stirring it up and you’re there!
It’s best made ahead of time, which is PERFECT for busy days…which, honestly, is every day!
INGREDIENTS IN VEGGIE RANCH DIP
All you need is simple ingredients that are easy to keep on hand, plus a few veggies. Let me give you a few options in case you need to make substitutions.
Use regular cream cheese, Greek yogurt cream cheese, or reduced-fat cream cheese which is sometimes called Neufchatel cheese. I prefer full-fat cream cheese.
NOTE: Reduced-fat cream cheese has more liquid in it and will produce a thinner dip.
You can use whatever brand of Dry Ranch Seasoning. I use Hidden Valley dressing and dip seasoning
We’re going to load the dip with vegetables.
Corn – A can of whole kernel corn drained, or use frozen corn drained. Check out my freezer corn recipe!
Can of diced green chilis – I like mild, but anything goes!
Olives – a can of diced olives, or finely dice them yourself if you don’t have a can of already diced.
Peppers – red bell pepper and jalapeno
You need to use room temperature cream cheese or else the dip will be lumpy. Here are a few methods for getting room temperature cream cheese.
- Countertop: Leave it on the countertop for about 30 minutes. depending on the temperature of your room.
- Quick Countertop: Cut cream cheese into 1/2 cubes making sure they have space between them. The smaller cubes will come up to room temperature quicker than a whole brick of cream cheese.
- Microwave: Microwave unwrapped cream cheese on a microwave-safe plate at half power for 15 seconds. Check to see if it’s soft, and continue microwaving in 15-second intervals until it’s soft.
Cream Cheese Ranch Dip Instructions:
Instructions for making the dip
STEP 1: Mix room temperature cream cheese and dry ranch seasonings together. I like mixing it with my handheld mixer just until smooth.
STEP 2: Chop peppers and olives. I like to dice them pretty finely so they’re about the same size as the corn kernels. Add the corn, red pepper, olives, and chilis. Stir until they’re combined.
STEP 3: Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
What to Serve With Poolside Dip:
There are lots of fun options! I have to admit I’ve ditched all the dippers before and eaten this dip with a spoon. I guess it would technically be a salad!
Butter crackers (Ritz), whole wheat crackers (Wheat Thins), pretzels, or your favorite crackers. You could also use pork rinds for a Keto option. Tortilla chips and corn chips are fantastic too.
What to do with leftover Ranch Veggie Dip:
We rarely have leftovers and you probably won’t either! Just in case though…
- Refrigerate for later. This cream cheese dip will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can serve it exactly as you did the first time.
- Pinwheels – Spread it on a flour tortilla and roll it up. Wrap in plastic wrap. Cut into 1-inch slices.
- Ham Rollups – Spread on a slice of deli ham and roll it up. Cut in slices.
Easy Cream Cheese Dip Recipes:
Cream cheese appetizers and dip recipes are always popular for holidays and parties!
Poolside Dip Recipe:
Easy Veggie Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons ranch dressing mix the dry mix only
- 15.25 ounce can corn drained
- 4 ounces green chilis undrained (I used mild)
- 2.25 can diced olives
- 1 whole jalapeno finely diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper finely diced
- Mix room temperature cream cheese with dry ranch dressing seasoning. You can use a spoon or an electric mixer.
- Add drained corn, undrained chilis, diced olives, finely diced red bell pepper and jalapeno pepper. Stir until mixed in.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cream cheese – Use full-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese, or Greek yogurt cream cheese.
- Chilis – I use mild chilis, but you can use hotter chilis if you can handle the heat!
- Olives – If you have whole olives, finely dice them.
What to serve with Veggie Dip:
- Chips – corn, tortilla, or Doritos
- Pork Rinds ( a great keto option)
- Pita Chips
- Veggies – celery sticks or mini sweet peppers cut in half