Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is shortcut meal the whole family will love! It only takes a few minutes to throw together and can even be made ahead, which is a lifesaver for families with crazy busy weeknight schedules!
Let me show you how to make Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole!
Mix Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup, a little Pace® Picante, and taco seasoning together.
Add chicken, corn, and black beans. Break chicken up a little with a fork if needed.
Spread a little bit of the chicken mixture in the bottom of a baking dish.
Set corn tortillas over chicken mixture.
Add another layer of chicken mixture.
Sprinkle cheese over chicken mixture.
Repeat layers, starting with tortillas and ending with cheese, two more times.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Serve warm. This is delicious served with a green salad or with a side of Cheesy Spanish Rice!
Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is a shortcut, make ahead meal. It’s just what you need when it’s time for back to school!
My family wishes the summer could last forever. We need our kids to help us on the farm, we love having them around, and they’d rather work on the farm than go to school anyway.
Back to school brings a whole new level of crazy busy. It’s almost like we are forced into having a schedule because the kids have piano lessons, and homework, and chores. We have to balance that back to school schedule with the hectic summer “no schedule” on the farm. It’s fair to say that our schedule is brutal until we complete our harvest in the fall.
Being able to make a weeknight dinner, stick it in the fridge, and go on with my day makes helping do algebra homework in evenings much easier! So whether you need a make ahead so you can be a substitute tractor driver since your kids are in school and can’t drive it, or whether it’s your turn to drive the preschool carpool, or volunteering in the classroom this Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole will make you life easier and yummier!
Make sure you print the Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe so you’ll have!
Make sure you print off the recipe for my Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe!
Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Pace® Picante
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 small can corn drained
- 1 small can black beans drained
- 1 12.5 oz. can Swanson® Premium Chicken
- 6 small corn tortilla shells
- 2-3 cups grated cheese I used Monterey
- additional salsa for serving
- sour cream for serving
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
- Mix soup, 1/4 c. salsa, and taco seasoning together.
- Add chicken, corn, and beans to soup mixture. Stir.
- Spoon about just enough chicken mixture to cover the bottom of prepared baking dish. Spread into a layer.
- Set two tortilla shells over chicken mixture layer.
- Spoon chicken mixture over tortillas. Spread to the edges of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times beginning with tortillas and ending with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes,