Did one of your New Year’s resolutions have something to do with becoming more healthy? Not me. I never resolve to become more healthy. I’m not going to claim to be the most healthy person ever. Although I am going to admit that I actually do enjoy exercising. And I think healthy foods are delicious. Sometimes I even crave them. I know…it’s weird. To redeem myself from the healthy lover, you must also know that I eat dessert twice. Everyday! See I’m not a health nut!
If you are one of those resolver’s to eat healthy….this post is for you! I’m telling you that my healthy food hating husband even admitted that this is pretty darn good!
It’s also a huge bonus that this salad takes less than 10 minutes to throw together. I bet if I was in my exercise clothes I could do it in less than 5 minutes. My stretchy pants make me fast!! Lol!!
Honestly, in the spring time I start to crave all of the fresh foods we never eat during the long winter months. This salad really hits the spot.
Besides being good for you and tasty, it’s pretty too! Extra point for this salad!
Spinach & Grape Salad with Cinnamon Yogurt Dressing
- 1/4 c. Greek yogurt I used 0% Fage
- 1/2 t. honey or more to taste
- dash cinnamon to taste
- 1 1/2 c. baby spinach leaves
- 1 c. red grapes halved
- 1 T. slivered almonds
- Rough chop the spinach. Halve grapes. Layer on a plate and top with almonds.
- Whisk together yogurt, honey and cinnamon. Taste and adjust honey and cinnamon as necessary.
- Serve salad with yogurt dressing.