Beware! Salted Peanut Roll Bars are very addicting! Impress your kids by turning them into Scarecrow Bars! It’s like a two for one recipe! I’m always looking for a new “No Bake” recipe and was happy my friend Karen was willing to share this one with me!
A “no bake” bar with just a few simple ingredients makes it a real winner.
Line a 9″x 13″ baking pan with aluminum foil, wax paper or parchment paper. Use whatever makes you happy. Be sure to spray it with nonstick cooking spray too.
Melt peanut butter chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt over medium heat. Stir it too.
When the peanut butter chips and butter are melted they will be a pasty consistency. Remove from the heat and add a can of sweetened condensed milk and give it a stir.
Add peanuts and marshmallows. Stir to combine.
Spread as best as you can. Top with remaining peanuts. Press the peanuts into the gooey mixture. Stop right there if you want Salted Peanut Roll Bars. Let cool and slice into bars.
If you want Scarecrow Bars then add candy corns! Gently press the top of the bars. We don’t want the candy corns or peanuts to fall off!
Cool and cut into bars!
Now for a little Friday “Family” day…When my kids were little I was a leader of a church girls youth group. Justin was so good to watch the boys while I was gone. He let them play whatever they wanted. The boys say that Dad let them do whatever they wanted because he was busy watching the news. Anyway, one day I came home to the cutest and least scary scarecrow ever!
Carson had been learning a song about scarecrows at school and decided to turn Branson into a scarecrow! Oh, he steals my heart! I want him back to that age! I want to reach through the computer screen and give him a big squish and kiss on those cheeks! Those were entertaining days!!
Anyway, here is the printable for the yummy treats! Enjoy! If you have a four year old…kiss them for me. Because I don’t have one! Boo!
Salted Nut Roll Bars
- 4 T. butter
- 1 10 oz. bag peanut butter chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 10 oz. bag marshmallows
- 1 15 oz. jar dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 c. candy corns optional
- Line a 9" x 13" baking pan with aluminum foil, parchment paper or wax paper. Parchment paper is my favorite. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/3 jar of peanuts on the bottom of the pan.
- Melt butter and peanut butter chips over medium heat. Be sure to stir while it melts.
- Remove peanut butter mixture from heat. Add sweetened condensed milk. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/3 of jar of peanuts and marshmallows. Stir.
- Pour over peanuts in baking pan. Spread. Top with remaining 1/3 of peanuts. Add candy corns if you are making scarecrow bars. Press top gently. We don't want the peanuts or candy corns to fall off!
- Let sit until completely cooled. Cut into bars!