Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna is basically a no bake dessert. Every bite is loaded with the warm, spicy taste of pumpkin pie and the decadent, creamy taste of cheesecake!
Does anyone else stress out around the holidays? I can’t be the only one? A couple months ago I started another full time adventure, in addition to my part time book keeping job. I will tell you all about it another day. For now, lets just say my life is busier than I expected it to be. I bet I’m not the only one with a life busier than expected.
I wasn’t planning on publishing this recipe this year because these pictures are horrible. I’m a little embarrassed to put my name on them. But, my Mom texted my sister and I a few hours ago. She asked if either one of us had a simple and delicious Thanksgiving dessert. My sister told her about this Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna that I had made. Since it’s super easy to make I knew it was the perfect thing for her. I told her I would email it to her. Then I started thinking maybe my Mom and I aren’t the only ones who need an impressive, yet simple, Thanksgiving dessert.
There you have it! I know these pictures look awful. Don’t let the photography fool you. Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna is impressive! And Simple! If you are in need of impressing the in-laws, this recipe is for you. Writing about this post is making me wish I had some right now! So, please excuse the horrible photography and enjoy the yummy recipe! Trust me it’s worth it! (Look for picture retakes next year!)
Happy impressive and simple Thanksgiving!
Yummy Pumpkin Lasagna
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. cold butter
- 1/2 c. finely chopped nuts
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 6- oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. cold milk
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 16 oz. Cool Whip divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, butter and nuts in a food processor. Pulse until course crumbs are combined. Press in a greased 9" x 13" pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl mix cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in 8 oz. of Cool Whip. Spread on cooled crust.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk together.
- Add pumpkin puree and spices to pudding and mix together. Spread on cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of the pumpkin layer.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, a sprinkling of nutmeg or drizzled caramel.
tried this recipe?
Make sure to share it with me! Leave a review or tag me on Instagram
Elaine Duckett says
I’m going to make this dessert and share it for Thanksgiving, it looks so fast and easy, yet very yummy and impressive.