Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of those make ahead, shortcut meals you will come to time and time again! It's easy and the whole family will love it!
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Pace® Picante
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 small can corn drained
- 1 small can black beans drained
- 1 12.5 oz. can Swanson® Premium Chicken
- 6 small corn tortilla shells
- 2-3 cups grated cheese I used Monterey
- additional salsa for serving
- sour cream for serving
- chopped cilantro for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 11 inch baking dish.
Mix soup, 1/4 c. salsa, and taco seasoning together.
Add chicken, corn, and beans to soup mixture. Stir.
Spoon about just enough chicken mixture to cover the bottom of prepared baking dish. Spread into a layer.
Set two tortilla shells over chicken mixture layer.
Spoon chicken mixture over tortillas. Spread to the edges of baking dish.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Repeat layers two more times beginning with tortillas and ending with cheese.
Bake for 25-30 minutes,