Cookie Dough Dessert Pizza
This cookie pizza recipe is so much better than any dessert pizza you get from the pizzeria! Use your favorite crust recipe, or store bought, chocolate hot fudge sauce, cookie dough, and a drizzle of vanilla icing!
Servings 10 Slices
- 1 pizza crust
- 3/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- 16 ounces cookie dough
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
Move rack to the center position in the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease pizza pan and roll dough out, or spread it in pizza pan to make the crust.
Warm up 1/2 -¾ cups hot fudge sauce. I stick it in the microwave for a few seconds. You just need it warm enough to spread easily.
Crumble cookie dough over hot fudge sauce. I use my trusty fingers.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Let pizza cool for about 5 minutes.
Warm up additional hot fudge sauce and vanilla icing and drizzle over pizza.
Slice into pieces and dig in!
Pizza Crust: There are lots of options for making the crust on this pizza. I use a 12"-14" pizza pan. A half sheet pan will also work perfectly!
- Store-bought pizza crust
- Use frozen white bread dough
- Homemade pizza crust
Tips for using frozen dough for pizza crust:
- I like buying prepared cookie dough for this recipe because it's so fast and easy.
- Homemade cookie dough will work great too.
- Thaw Rhodes frozen dough according to package directions. I used one loaf and let it sit out overnight. Before spreading the dough out I always let it rest for a few minutes and it seems to make it so much easier to work with.
- One frozen loaf of dough is just right for a 15-inch pizza pan.
Calories: 409kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 431mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg